Financial Risk Management
- The course is aimed at the understanding of main functions of financial risk management and its role in the system of a corporate management. It also provides students with tools and methods of financial risks assessment and mitigation.
- Know basic functions of financial risk management.
- Students are able to calculate cost of credit risk
- Students are able to calculate cost of currency risk
- Students know tools of financial engineering and risk hedging
- Students understand principles of non-profit organizations financial risk management
- Students understand the principles of financial risk management
- Fundamentals of financial risk management
- Risk and returns on financial markets
- Investment portfolio and market risk
- Interest rate risk
- Analysis and assessment of default risk
- The foreign exchange market and currency risk
- Global risks and the risk of country