III International Research Conference "Interaction. Integration. Inclusion in the era of sociality crisis"
III International Research Conference
Interaction. Integration. Inclusion in the era of sociality crisis
November 13-15, 2023
The organizer is the International Laboratory for Social Integration Research, HSE University (in partnership with The Journal of Social Policy Studies).
In 2023, the International Research Conference "Interaction. Integration. Inclusion in the era of sociality crisis", as in previous years, includes in the field of interest a variety of topics that seem relevant to social researchers and practitioners. It is proposed to discuss the issues of research and development of socio-cultural integration, approaches and practices implemented in various regions and countries, with an emphasis on the problems that generate a "new exclusion" and affect the integration of "traditionally" marginalized and vulnerable groups of the population.
The conference will be held in an online format.
Languages: Russian, English.
Sections are planned:
- Health-preserving, self-preserving and risky behavior in various social, territorial and ethnic groups (moderator: Andrey Kozlov, Doctor of Biological Sciences, Leading Research Fellow of the ILSIR)
- Social movements in special cultural and political conditions (moderator: Arnab Roy Chowdhury, PhD, Research Fellow of the ILSIR)
- The middle of life or life in the middle? Meanings, practices, trajectories of living adulthood in modern Russia (moderator: Nadezhda Nartova, Candidate of Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Sociology, Saint-Petersburg School of Social Sciences and Area Studies)
- Theoretical foundations of research on social integration and inclusion: altruism, solidarity and moral boundaries (moderator: Andrey Bykov, Candidate of Sciences, Leading Research Fellow of the ILSIR)
- Inclusive culture in conditions of instability: values and attitudes of citizens of post-socialist countries (moderator: Nina Bagdasarova, PhD, Professor of the American University of Central Asia, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic)
- (Not) the production of indifference in the provision of public goods (moderator: Nikolai Ssorin-Chaikov, PhD, Associate Professor of the HSE Department of History)
- Technologies and quality of life of people with disabilities in the era of digitalization: problems, challenges and social, religious, ethnic aspects (moderators: Alexander Bugrovsky, Candidate of Sciences, Junior Research Fellow of the ILSIR; Lyubov Torlopova, Researcher of the Tomsk State University)
- Lifestyle of people with mental disabilities: study experience, programs, cases (moderators: Daria Prisyazhniuk, Candidate of Sciences, Leading Research Fellow of the ILSIR; Maksim Gurin, PhD student, Research Assistant of the ILSIR)
- Museums' work with communities (moderator: Nikita Bolshakov, Candidate of Sciences, Leading Research Fellow of the ILSIR)
- Diversity and social inclusion in the workplace: local and international experience (moderator: Viktoria Antonova, PhD in Sociological Sciences, Doctor of Sciences, Leading Research Fellow of the ILSIR)
- Employment of people with disabilities: research results and an insider's view (moderator: Julia Skokova, Candidate of Sciences, Director of the HSE Center for Evaluation of Public Initiatives)
- Inclusion policies and practices in school and extracurricular education in the countries of the former USSR (moderator: Sergey Kosaretsky, Candidate of Sciences, Director of the HSE Pinsky Centre of General and Extracurricular Education)
- Friendly school: at the crossroads of the interests of the school and the city (moderator: Maria Kozlova, Doctor of Sciences, Chief Research Fellow of the ILSIR)
- School bullying: inequalities, physicality, discourses and regulatory formats (moderator: Olga Savinskaya, Candidate of Sciences, Leading Research Fellow of the ILSIR)
- The components of the quality of social technology: the experience of a comprehensive study (moderator: Elena Rozhdestvenskaya, Doctor of Sciences, Professor of the HSE Department for Social Institutions Analysis)
- Emotional work in the field of professional care in (post)pandemic societies: new challenges and changes (moderator: Olga Simonova, Candidate of Sciences, Associate Professor of the HSE Department of General Sociology)
- Integration potential of professional communities: solidarity resources and sociality crisis (moderator: Roman Abramov, Doctor of Sciences, Leading Research Fellow of the ILSIR)
- Research in conditions of uncertainty: problems and solutions (moderator: Sergey Davydov, Candidate of Sciences, Senior Research Fellow of the ILSIR)
- Applications for participation with a report in sections – until October 16
To submit an application, please fill out the registration form (with the inclusion of a brief summary of the report up to 200 words).
- Applications for participation without a report in the Conference – until November 12
To submit an application, please fill out the registration form.
- Selection of applications for participation with a report in the Conference – until October 20
- Preparation, layout and publication of the program – until October 25
The Conference program is available at the link.
The information on the selection of applications and preparation of the program will be posted on this page later.
If you have any questions, you can write to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.