Contemporary complex urban issues require complex solutions — that is why multidisciplinary professionals in urban design and development today are very scarce. These specialists will be very much in demand in various areas related to urban development.
The Master’s program has been designed to meet the most actual requirements of employers to the graduates regarding their professional knowledge and competence.
The spectrum of professional activities of graduates of the Master’s programme 'Advanced Urban Design' include:
- Design of urban areas, regions and other urban facilities of different levels of complexity;
- Research of various urban problems, forecasting, programming and evaluation of urban planning decisions;
- Vocational education and training.
A graduate of the programme will be able to perform specific types of work, including:
- Projects in spatial, socio-cultural and economic development of territories;
- Research and data analysis;
- Management of the multidisciplinary project teams;
- Teaching courses related to the holistic design for the modern city
Major employers for graduates of the Master’s programme are:
- Public and private consulting and planning organizations;
- Private development, investment and real estate companies;
- Universities, training centers, independent educational programs;
- Media companies related to matters of urban and regional development.