Students, who graduated from our Master’s programme "Socio-economic and Political Development of Modern Asia", are highly demanded in:
- Governmental organizations which are closely related to the countries of Asia and Africa. (Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Education and Science, Governing Institutions of the Regions).
- International and intergovernmental organizations, in particular, the departments of the SCO and the UN;
- Expert, industrial and governmental research organizations, which are involved in the analysis of the political and economic environment of the East.
- Institutions of the higher education associated with the countries of Asia and Africa.
- Informational agencies and mass media. (ITAR-TASS, RIA-Novosti, “The Voice of Russia”, VGTRK, “Russia Today” etc).
- Organizations of the science and research. (Institute of Oriental Studies (of the Russian Academy of Sciences), Institute of Far Eastern studies (RAS), IMEMO etc.).
- Сompanies that have an economic interest in broadening our cooperation with the East. (Gazprom, Lukoil, Transneft etc.).