Admission to the Master of Data and Network Analytics programme is based on a portfolio competition.
- a motivation letter
- evidence of your ability to study in English (e.g., an English-language undergraduate programme, sufficient number of courses taken in English, or official test results such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc.)
- a current resume
- at least one letter of recommendation from an employer or university professor
Guidelines for portfolio documents
Based on the portfolio documents, we strive to understand who you are and why you need the Master of Data and Network Analytics degree. We recommend:
- In the motivation letter, emphasize how future study fits into your career plans: what are your goals and how can our programme help you achieve them?
- There is no need to describe in detail your previous work experience in a motivation letter - we will learn this from your resume. However, you can use previous achievements to illustrate why you want to study at the Master of Data and Network Analytics programme.
- Letters of recommendation should highlight your strengths and ability to successfully study at our master's programme.