How to Apply
Welcome to the page of the Master's programme "Master of Data and Network Analytics". The admission procedure to our programme is below. We are waiting for you!
Admission opens for International Students
Admission opens for Russian Ciitizens
End of Admission
Deadline for the submission of all necesseary documents
Step 1. Submit the Application Form
- Proceed to the application account (for Russian citizens, for foreign citizens)
- "Get a login and password"
- Receive a letter with your login and password by your email address
- Fill out an application form
- entrance examinations for the program are held in an online format, and therefore the block "Requires a hostel for the time of entrance examinations" is not filled.
- in the field "Select direction/program" you must select the program "Master of Data and Network Analytics".
Step 2. Fill out and sign documents in your personal account
At this step you should fill out an application and sign the documents generated for you:
- Consent for Personal Data Processing
- Agreement between Participants of Electronic Communications
- Admission Form
Step 3. Submit a Portfolio
- Education (Bacherlor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, or Specialist’s Degree).
- Motivation letter / Personal Statement.
- Letters of recommendation.
Cover letter with your education and professional experience.
Proof of English language proficiency (The proof is not required if your native language is English, or if you have studied in English. The hours of English at the university are taken into account. TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent tests are optional).
- Other indicators of the applicant's success. Any additional statements of your academic and professional achievements, such as awards (diplomas, letters of appreciation, etc.), membership in academic and professional communities, the leadership of teams or projects (work or study), etc.
- Extracurricular activities such as volunteering and community service.
- Standardized tests taken in English (GMAT, GRE or equivalent).
- Additional education: online courses certificates, summer schools, advanced training courses.
Step 4. Attend the Admission Interview
After receiving your documents, we will review them and make an interview appointment.
Step 5. Receive the Answer
We will contact you with the results of your application