Course Work (Term Paper)
Updated lists of Coursework Topics and Master's Thesis Topics.
Coursework (term paper) is a compulsory element of the curriculum. To accomplish the term paper students are to follow the steps listed below:
You can use LMS to see the list of topics and choose your topic. Please don't hesitate to ask for consultations Instructions for LMS
or choose one from the list of suggested topics.
2. Get in touch with the supervisor and discuss the topic.
3. Before November 20, 2020:
- Apply for a topic in LMS or Fill out the google-form (in case if your supervisor doesn't work in LMS, for example)
- Submit the application, ask the supervisor to sign it and bring it to the study office.
Master thesis application form (DOC, 56 Kb)
4. If your coursework topic or master thesis topic was changed please let us know before May 01, 2021 and:
- Fill out the google-form
- Submit a new application to the study office
Application for change master thesis topic
5. Upload your coursework to LMS. The form will be closed June 19, 2021 (Study office check your thesis in our own system. If you have more than 20% of borrowing you supervisor have to check the report write an explanatory note and apply it to Study office)
6. Submit the final text of your coursework with the supervisor's review and borrowing report before June 19, 2021
Supervisor's review of course work
7. Course Work should be uploaded to Google-drive by June 28, 2021