The department of Demography and the Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research in Rostock, Germany have an exchange programme for post-graduate students.
Demographers come from Austria, Germany and the US to give lectures to HSE students.
Other partnerships include
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- The UN Population Fund
- The World Bank
- The National Institute of Demographic Research in France (INED)
- The London School of Hygiene
- The French Higher School of Social Sciences CERCEC
- “La Sapienza” University in Rome
- Population Studies Center in Pennsylvania State University
- Academy of Sciences of Bashkortostan.