Research Methodology in Management
- introduce methods of quantitative and qualitative analysis useful in their professional business and management activities.
- identify which method to use depending on the research objective
- introduce how to prepare and evaluate research report
- develop students’ knowledge of diverse qualitative and quantitative methods and instruments for their implementation
- advance students’ analytical skills through introduction and elaboration of key research approaches and methods
- Be able to describe quantitative data and identify key hypothesis about the observed real world environment
- The students are able identify different types of data that may be used for empirical analysis
- The students are able to conduct empirical research
- The students are able to determine the information sources necessary for addressing the research question
- The students are able to develop a research design
- The students are able to formulate well-grounded conclusions based on the research results
- The students are able to select different research methods
- Introduction to Research in Management
- Literature review: aims and objectives.
- Data collection
- Introduction to qualitative approaches.
- Case study research: underlying principles.
- Introduction to quantitate research
- Quantitative methods for dependence analysis
- Advanced quantitative methods of analysis.
- 2022/2023 1st module0.4 * Exam + 0.1 * Quizzes + 0.3 * Home assignments + 0.2 * Essay
- Discovering statistics using IBM SPSS statistics, Field, A., 2018
- Leonard A. Jason, & David S. Glenwick. (2016). Handbook of Methodological Approaches to Community-Based Research : Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods. Oxford University Press.
- Saunders, M. N. K., Thornhill, A., & Lewis, P. (2019). Research Methods for Business Students (Vol. Eighth edition). Harlow, United Kingdom: Pearson Education Limited. Retrieved from https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/hselibrary-ebooks/detail.action?docID=5774742
- Joe F. Hair Jr, Michael Page, & Niek Brunsveld. (2019). Essentials of Business Research Methods. [N.p.]: Routledge. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=2280258