Guest Seminar 'Product Management. How to create services that people want to use’ by Expert Boris Goncharov
Boris Goncharov, a guest expert, programme alumnus and MTS product portfolio manager, gave a talk as part of a project workshop for students of the 'Electronic Business and Digital Innovations' Master programme.
During the seminar, Boris Goncharov covered the following topics:
- Who is a product manager/product owner;
- What is a product and how products differ from projects;
- How products are developed;
- Resource shortage - how to deal with it;
- Hypothesis generation, testing, design and MVP creation, product development;
- HADI cycles - Agile and Scrum framework;
- A/B testing;
- Product Analytics.
In addition, Boris talked about real products that he had participated in developing, as well as career prospects and salary brackets.
Students asked a lot of questions about the specifics of hypothesis testing, what to do when a product is being closed, how interaction with different subdivisions of the company is handled, etc.
Boris Goncharov is a 2018 graduate of the Master programme 'Electronic Business and Digital Innovation'.