Term Paper/Thesis ERP 2020/2021
Information about the rules, deadlines, preparation (defence) of Term paper/Graduation Thesis (Educational Programme "Economics: Research Programme", 2020/2021 academic year)
Regulations for Term Papers and Theses Prepared by Students of the Bachelor’s, Specialist and Master’s Level at the National Research University Higher School of Economics
By November 15, you fix the topic of your course or diploma paper in the LMS. Please do the following
- Formulate the topic with your scientific supervisor. The scientific supervisor can be a supervisor or one of the co-supervisors of your Project. You cannot prepare the paper outside your Project.
- Don’t forget to agree on the topic in both Russian and English
- Submit the agreed topic to the LMS as an initiative topic.
- Make sure that the topic is written according to the rules (attached)
- Make sure that you entered the topic in both Russian and English
- Indicate the number of your Project (for example, “IPS 100”). Without specifying the Project number, the topic will not be approved.
- Make sure your topic is approved (this can take several days)
Sample title page (DOCX, 16 Kb)Correct spelling of the topic in Russian and English (DOCX, 15 Kb)
From October 15 to November 2020 (23:59), the LMS module for choosing the topic of the Term Paper (for 1st year students) / Thesis (for 2nd year students) will be available (2020/2021 academic year).
The change of topic/Research Supervisor of Term papers is possible till 20 April 2021.
The change of Research Supervisor of Thesis is possible till 20 March, change of Thesis topic is possible till 31 March 2021.
Topics/Research Supervisors change can be made in the special LMS module.
The deadline for uploading a Term paper to LMS is 15 June 2021 (23:59)
The deadline for uploading a Thesis to LMS is 15 May 2021 (23:59)