How to Apply
Please be aware that Russian government and HSE scholarships and tuition fee waivers are not applicable. Annual tuition fee for 2020-2022 is 400 000 Rub.
November 1 – August 14
online applications may be submitted for preliminary selection; online (and in-person) candidate interviews will be held with programme teams.
August 14 – August 28
submission of all supporting documents
Deadline for signing agreements and enrollment forms
*Classes starting date
Step 1 — Submit an Application Form
- We encourage you to apply as soon as you feel that your application is ready.
- In order to access the application form, you must first register to create a profile here.
- Your login and password will then be sent to the e-mail address that you have provided.
- You will find the instructions how to work with the form here.
- Be ready to submit the required attachments.
- When you have fully completed the application form, click “Submit application” at the bottom of the form.
- Please note that this action is final and cannot be reversed, so make sure that you have correctly entered all of your information.
Step 2 — Application Evaluation
- Your application will be evaluated by the admission committee of our programme. The evaluation criteria can be found here.
- The review of your application should take up to 2 weeks. If any additional information or documents must be submitted, the application process may take longer, and, as such, the final decision will be made after the submission of all necessary documents.
- Please be aware that you may be contacted by a programme manager about setting up an interview.
- Based on the results of your application evaluation, the committee’s decision will be posted in your personal account, as follows:
♦ recommend for admission to a fee-paying place;
♦ denied. In this case you are welcome to apply next year.
- If you select 2 different programmes and your application is rejected by the first programme, it will be nevertheless automatically considered for the second one.
Step 3 — Enrolment
- As soon as the committee’s positive decision is posted to your personal account, please prepare the documents for enrolment.
- Please within the deadline upload the required documents in a special section of your personal account - "Offer of Admission".
- Before coming to HSE you can review our standard agreement for fee-paying students.
- Apply for a Russian visa. Normally visa references should be available in early August in your personal account. If any problems, please contact HSE International Admissions.
- You are highly recommended to study before arrival recommendations and to visit HSE International Student Support website.
June 22 – July 31
Online applications: first call
July 31 – August 15
Online application: second call
Deadline for signing an agreement
*Classes starting date
For more information please visit the "Траектория поступления" page.