How to Receive a CFA Program University Student Scholarship
One of the CFA Program Partner benefits are scholarships awarded to students of the partner programmes that cover a portion of the CFA Exam registration fee (Levels I, II, and III).
At HSE these scholarships can only be awarded to first- and second-year students in the MBA in Investment Management and MA Financial Analyst programmes.
The scholarships are awarded each fiscal year, and each scholarship covers the one-time CFA Program enrolment fee (if applicable) and reduces the exam registration fee to US$350.
The Banking Institute of HSE accepts applications for the CFA Program University Student Scholarship annually:
- Recipients of the June scholarship should apply from December to January for the upcoming June exam (Levels I, II, and III).
- Recipients of the December scholarship should apply from June to August for the upcoming December exam (Level I).
All applications are reviewed by the Examination Committee of the Banking Institute of HSE, which is made up of the programmes’ Academic Supervisor and other HSE faculty, including CFA charterholders.
The Examination Committee uses the following criteria when reviewing applications:
2) Quality of the Motivation Letter
3) Participation in a public life of the partner programme (e.g., participation in the CFA Institute Investment Research Challenge, workshops, Open Days, Career Days, etc.)
4) Whether students are submitting the application for the first time (priority is given to first-time submissions)
Students should refer to the website of the Banking Institute for an announcement on when applications can be submitted.