How to Apply
November 1 – August 25
Online application period
In case of the committee’s positive decision, you are able to submit the documents for enrolment in your personal account as soon as you get the answer.
Deadline for signing agreements and enrollment forms
Classes starting date
Step 1 — Submit an Application Form
- We encourage you to apply as soon as you feel that your application portfolio is ready.
- In order to access the application form, you must first register to create a profile here.
- Your login and password will then be sent to the e-mail address that you have provided.
- You will find the instructions how to work with the form here.
- Be ready to submit the required attachments.
You need to select the "Master of Finance" program in your application form.
- When you have fully completed the application form, click “Submit application” at the bottom of the form.
- Please note that this action is final and cannot be reversed, so make sure that you have correctly entered all of your information.
- if any questions about the programme, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- if any questions about the Personal Account and the Application Form, please address to HSE International Admissions.
Step 2 — Application Evaluation
- Your application will be evaluated by the admission committee of our programme. The evaluation criteria can be found here.
- The review of your application should take up to 2 weeks. If any additional information or documents must be submitted, the application process may take longer, and, as such, the final decision will be made after the submission of all necessary documents.
- Please be aware that you may be contacted by a programme manager about setting up an interview.
- Based on the results of your application evaluation, the committee’s decision will be posted in your personal account, as follows:
♦ recommend for admission to a fee-paying place;
♦ denied. In this case you are welcome to apply next year.
- If you select 2 different programmes and your application is rejected by the first programme, it will be nevertheless automatically considered for the second one.
Step 3 — Enrolment
- In case of the committee’s positive decision please confirm the offer selecting the "Master of Finance" program in a special section of your personal account - "Offer of Admission".
- After the confirmation of the offer from your side, the HSE team contacts you and provides all details on how to be enrolled.
- Please within the deadline upload the documents for enrolment in a special section of your personal account - "Offer of Admission".
The Welcoming Meeting for freshmen
On September 3, 2021 the Greeting Webinar will be held twice, at 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. in Moscow (UTC+03.00) via ZOOM.
April 1 – July 29
Online applications: first call
July 29 – August 25
Online application: second call
Deadline for signing an agreement
Classes starting date
For more information please visit the "Траектория поступления" page.