The MIB program does not require previous work experience and welcomes candidates with any undergraduate major. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, and hold proof of English proficiency. Applicants are considered for admission based on the application portfolio.
- Completed application form
CV should include your education, work experience and language knowledge.
- Motivation letter (maximum 1 page of А4 format, in English)
The motivation letter should describe your reasons for applying to this program, in the context of your long-term career goals and background.
- Scans of diploma and official academic transcript
If you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (preferrably one from an employer and one from someone familiar with your academic work)
Please provide your recommenders with the HSE’s letter of recommendation guidelines.
- English proficiency test score report (IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, BEC Higher, etc.)
IELTS: 6 overall
TOEFL: 80 IBT, 500 PBT
Test results should be no older than two years. Native English speakers and students who have completed an entire degree exclusively in English do not need to submit proof of English language skills. Applicants with no proof of English proficiency will be offered an interview online or in person to determine their fluency in English.
You may also include the following:
- Publications and research work
- Academic awards, specialized diplomas and certificates
- Grants and scholarships received
- Documents evidencing the completion of courses, workshops, trainings and other in International Business.