About the Programme
The master’s programme in Strategic Management in Logistics is an innovative educational product which aims to train strategic-level logistics specialists. The programme is focused on training the highest-qualified logistics specialists in Russia – universal logistic managers, supply chain coordinators, analysts and researchers who understand international methods of strategic management in company logistics on the basis of the integral concept of logistics and the use of innovative approaches from supply chain management theory.
Key tasks of the programme
- In-depth study of cutting-edge concepts and technologies of integrated logistics and supply chain management (SCM) which allow companies to successfully compete in a modern dynamic business environment;
- Forming skills for the innovative solution of administrative problems and of the development of a company’s logistics mission and strategy;
- Mastering the principles and methods of analytical research and audit of the strategic problems of logistics development both at the level of business organization and at a macroeconomic level;
- Mastering models and methods of strategic logistics management, strategic effectiveness evaluation on the basis of a balanced system of indicators and the mechanisms of logistical coordination in supply chains;
- Study of the modern systems of integrated information support for strategic planning and management in logistics.