About the Programme
The HSE International Logistics Training Centre is the only educational institution in Russia, the CIS, and the Baltics to implement a Master’s Programme in Strategies for Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
The Programme helps to form creative thinking skills and to solve strategic tasks of design, building and management of the logistics infrastructure on both company and macroeconomic levels. Knowledge and skills acquired during the course will allow graduates to work in analytical and consulting companies, banks, investment foundations, developing companies, and organizational departments of Russian ministries engaged in management of modern logistics infrastructure.
This Master’s Programme is based on the summation and critical analysis of best practice in leading companies, developers, research institutes, consulting agencies, as well as well-known European and American elite programmes preparing specialists in logistics and supply chain management, such as:
- A Nine-Month MIT Master’s Degree Program in Supply Chain Management and Logistics (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA);
- Master of Science in Operations and Supply Chain Management (University of Liverpool, UK);
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Worldwide Campus, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA);
- Executive MSc in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (Cranfield University, Cranfield, UK);
- Master in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (Ecole Superieure de Commerce, Montpellier, France);
- Master of Science - Operations and Project Management (Southern New Hampshire University, USA);
- Logistics Management and Engineering (ESSEC Business School, Cergy-Pontoise, France);
- Master in Supply Chain Management (Accenture’s Supply Chain Academy, Detroit, Michigan, USA);
- Master of Science in Global Logistics (Kuehne Logistics University, Hamburg, Germany);
- Master of Arts in Global Logistics (California State University Long Beach, USA);
- Master in Supply Chain Management» (University of Wales, Cardiff, UK).
Students also can take part in optional foreign internships and trainings in Germany:
- International Summer School: Logistics & Supply Chain Management (Kühne Logistics University - The KLU)
- Two-week internship in BVL Campus, the training centre of German Logistics Association in Bremen, visiting the port of Bremen
- Logistics and supply chain management training in Berlin and Bremen, visiting logistics centres, leading 3PL / 4PL providers, the port of Bremerhaven,automakers Mercedes and Volkswagen.
Programme graduates can become certified on favorable terms in Europe as ‘Senior’ (ES Log) and ‘Master’ (EM Log) in logistics.