► About course
Python is called the universal programming language. Python code is laconical and easy to read so it has earned the reputation of being the easiest language to get into the IT.
At the intensive we will get acquainted with the basics of the Python language and consider examples of some applied problems in Big Data and Machine Learning and learn how to process, analyze and visualize data with it.
- Graduate of MIPT (Russia) and Grenoble INP (France)
- Former employee Sber-Tech and Tinkoff
- Recommendation-improver (VK, Odnoklassniki)
- Author of courses and lecturer of the "Master of Data Science" (NRU HSE)
- Visiting Lecturer, Faculty of Computer Science (NRU HSE)
► Course syllabus