VI International Conference on Business Psychology: Theory and Practice
We are honoured to invite you to VI International Converence on Business Psychology: Theory and Practice, which will be held in Moscow, Russia (Myasnitskaya street, 9/11, room 518) on November 29 – December 1 (Friday – Sunday).
The participation is free of charge.
The purpose of the conference is to exchange ideas and experience in the application of business psychology techniques.
The conference is interdisciplinary. All those interested in business development are invited to participate: businessmen, entrepreneurs, consultants, coaches, managers, students, university teachers, researches, etc. The conference will include plenary reports, session presentations, workshops, as well as round tables, which will be conducted by well-known world level experts in the field of business psychology, management and organizational consulting, coaching, individual counseling, etc.
We invite participants to join the Conference with the following types of participation:
- publication without participation;
- participation with presentation;
- participation without presentation.
- Electronic Copy of the Book of Proceedings (abstracts);
- Book of Proceedings (5-8 pages according to the guidelines) will be published after positive reviews. The Proceedings of the 6th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "BUSINESS PSYCHOLOGY: THEORY AND PRACTICE" will be sent for indexing in Thomson Reuters Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
- 01.09.2019 – deadline for submission of the application form with abstract (max. 400 words) at website “registration” (for participation with presentation and publication)
- 01.09.2019 – deadline for the full text submission to the Book of Proceedings (according to the guidelines). Papers should be sent only in the WORD format via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 17.11.2019 – deadline for registration submission of the application form without abstract (for participation without presentation and publication).
- 29.11.2019-01.12.2019 – conference dates.