The internship is completed during the 3rd module, 2nd year of studies in the course of 8 weeks.
Students can choose HSE departments or external organizations as places of their internship. List of potential places can be found here
All students should provide internship application (DOCX, 15 Кб) and internship program (DOCX, 16 Кб) to the study office. If a student is doing an internship at one of the HSE departments, they can provide a simple letter of confirmation from their external supervisor. In case of internship outside of HSE, an internship contract should be prepared by the hosting organization in two copies. If it is not possible to prepare such contract or provide the originals, students should do the following:
Evaluation of internship results by the Commission is based on the following criteria:
· Compliance of the internship aims to the Internship Regulations of the Master’s Program;
· Fulfilment of the Internship Program, submitted by the student before the Internship;
· The review and the grade for the Internship by the Supervisor;
· The review and the grade for the Internship by the Internship Coordinator;
· Content and quality of internship materials submitted by the student;
· Student’s presentation of the internship results during the pre-defense;
· Presented correspondence of the internship results to the Term Paper / Master’s Thesis research as far as the internship is intended to support the students’ research as the primary objective.
How to fill out the forms?
Application example (PDF, 38 Кб)
Internship program example (PDF, 66 Кб)
Daily record example (PDF, 439 Кб)
Internship report example (PDF, 170 Кб)
Regulations for Public policy student internships