In HSE or at any external organization. The place and your internship activities should be connected to the topic of the MT. There are two man rules:
- Internship should not take place with Individual entrepreneurs or sole proprietors;
- If you are doing an internship at your place of work, it should take place at a different department, your supervisor cannot be your manager/chief as well.
List of potential Internship places is attached here
1. All students should provide internship
- Dates of internship (according to study plan)
- Name of the organization
- Address with post index
- Full name and position of the internship supervisor from the organization
- Full name and position of HSE supervisor
In case internship takes place in HSE, a letter of confirmation from your supervisor should be provided to the study form (free form). If internship takes place outside of HSE, extra documents should be prepared^ an agreement or a letter of offer.
4. Fill in your internship info in LMS, module "internship"
5. Receive the offer letter from email@example.com and provide it to your organization
6. Receive the acceptance letter from your organization and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org