• A
  • A
  • A
  • ABC
  • ABC
  • ABC
  • А
  • А
  • А
  • А
  • А
Regular version of the site


23 Jan 2023
19 March 2023
Where can I do my internship?

In HSE or at any external organization. The place and your internship activities should be connected to the topic of the MT. There are two man rules:

- Internship should not take place with Individual entrepreneurs or sole proprietors; 
- If you are doing an internship at your place of work, it should take place at a different department, your supervisor cannot be your manager/chief as well.

List of potential Internship places is attached here

Which documents should be provided before the internship?

1. All students should provide internship 

Application and  internship program to the study office through the form

2. Email  cfiapa@hse.ru a confirmation that you have filled the form  (p.1)
3.  In case of any questions or issues, email  cfiapa@hse.ru with the following info:

 - Dates of internship (according to study plan)
 - Name of the organization
 - Address with post index
 - Full name and position of the internship supervisor from the organization
 - Full name and position of HSE supervisor

In case internship takes place in HSE, a letter of confirmation from your supervisor should be provided to the study form (free form). If internship takes place outside of HSE, extra documents should be prepared^ an agreement or a letter of offer. 

4. Fill in your internship info in LMS, module "internship"

5. Receive the offer letter from cfiapa@hse.ru  and provide it to your organization

6. Receive the acceptance letter from your organization and email it to cfiapa@hse.ru

What should I do after my internship?

After finishing their internship, students should upload into the form and e-mail their academic supervisor the following documents: 

1. Internship daily record 
2. Internship report 
3. Internship Materials 

Defense of internship results would be done simultaneously with the thesis pre-defense.

Internship Programme

PAPP Internship Programme