About the Programme
The programme is focused on developing professional and personal competencies and capabilities to successfully complete projects and initiatives related to product, technological, marketing and organizational innovations within corporate, entrepreneurial, non-commercial or public organizational contexts. The programme facilitates the formation of social contacts, networks and communities engaged in the development of the innovation system worldwide. The environment of the programme stimulates the development of entrepreneurial culture and innovative mindset of students, develops practice and projects oriented knowledge base and skills.
The program will be interesting for managers and employees of commercial, public and non-commercial organizations, entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs striving for their professional and personal self-fulfillment within the processes and projects of innovative development of their enterprises, companies, teams, networks and communities.
Key advantages and features of the programme:
- Interdisciplinary approach: harmonizing the content from managerial, technical and economic disciplines.
- Practice-based orientation: mastering software products and practical tools, development of personal skills of teamwork and communications; master-classes with the best professional practitioners.
- Project-based environment: engagement in intra- and interdisciplinary team projects, involvement in the research (or consulting) and start-up live group projects.
- Immersion in the professional environment: many contacts with the leading Russian and foreign innovative companies, R&D and engineering centers, visits to companies, business-incubators and accelerators, meetings with the best practitioners and researchers.
- Self-development and mutual enrichment: the best students which motivate and learn from each other, invest their resources and contacts in the program development.
- Adaptive educational path: the ability to choose (and mix) disciplines from the entrepreneurial and interpreneurial pools.
- Case Factory: case studies developed in the unique HSE Case Factory project accumulating the best experience in managing innovation activities in Russian and foreign companies; development and application (by the students as well) of the case methodology as a tool for organizational diagnostic and innovative development.