Interactive webinar on case-resumes and remote jobs in Silicon Valley startups
Master's Programme "Applied Statistics with Network Analysis" (MASNA) invites you to join the master class with a guest speaker during the business seminar.
* Master in Leadership & Organizational Psychology, BI Norwegian Business School.
* Bachelor in Finance, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics.
* Head of HR at Grintern, USA (current role).
* Analyst & Customer Success Manager at Flow Insights, Norway.
* Analyst in Business Development & Strategy Implementation Department at METRO Cash & Carry, Russia.
* Recruiter at PwC, Russia.
"In this webinar, I'll give you a somewhat unusual look at what a resume is and focus on the topic of case-resume creation and mistakes that should be avoided. The webinar is interactive, so we'll analyze some real resume examples together, and you'll even have a chance to demonstrate and evaluate your own resume "live". In the end, I'll present how a junior employee could get a remote job in Silicon Valley startups and what traits and roles those startups mostly look for."
Date: April, 19
Time: 18:30-19:50 (Moscow)
Adress: Online via Zoom