How to apply
Only for International Admissions. For applicants from Russian Federation please go to Russian version of the web site.
To apply for GSU HSE MSc City and Technology, please fill out and submit the HSE’s online application form.
For the online application the following required documents should be submitted in English*. All documents must be uploaded in PDF format and include your last name in the filename (for example, Smith_Diploma.pdf).
- Properly recognised diploma or certificate. Please, submit full transcript along with the diploma/certificate. If you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Resume / CV
- Letter of Motivation
- Exam results confirming English language proficiency. You can provide any of the internationally acknowledged certificates indicated in the Admission Requirements below.
After your application has been submitted, you may be contacted by a program manager about setting up an interview.
If you have any questions or doubts with regards to the application process, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Open days in Moscow
To participate, please fill in the registration form.
- 15th of December, 2016 - Registration form
- 20th of January, 2017 - Registration form
- 8 of April, 2017 - Registration form
- 1st round Deadline: February 1, 2017. Decision Date: February 28, 2017
- 2nd round Deadline: May 1, 2017. Decision Date: May 31, 2017
- 3rd round Deadline: July 1, 2017. Decision Date: July 15, 2017
The application is free of fee.
Evaluation of the portfolio will be based on to the following Admission Requirements.