Final Projects are prepared as prototypes and research paper for urban development based on research and propose new patterns or a strategy or a convention for the construction of an object or a new physical system in contemporary environment.
The Final Project is an independent research project prepared by the student as a part of his/her education and instruction.
Master’s Final Project is prepared during their second year of study.
The Final Project is comprised of the following parts:
1. Project Brief that includes a problem statement and Project objectives and is presented in a text format (apr. 5000 characters);
2. Research Study in a text format with illustrations and diagrams (apr. 25 000 – 30 000 characters);
3. Concept that explains the logic of the Project and is presented as a scheme or diagram;
4. Project Proposal that should include explanatory texts, diagrams, spatial schemes, and other visual materials explaining the concept and future impact of the Project (no less than 5 spreads (1 spread = 2 A4)
5. Prototype - is a part of Project Proposal (or Research Study), a physical or digital prototype of the technology for urban environments
More information find in Guidelines for Master Thesis:
PFC/Guidelines Final Project 20-21
Master Thesis Topic
Application Form for Changing Topic
Directive on the Approval of Final Thesis Themes 2020/2021
State Examination Board (SEB)
Access to the Final State Certification
Final State Certification
Directive on the Approval of Master Thesis reviewers