Final Projects are prepared as prototypes and research paper for urban development based on research and propose new patterns or a strategy or a convention for the construction of an object or a new physical system in contemporary environment.
The final project is an independent research project prepared by the student as a part of his/her education and instruction.
Master’s final project is prepared during their second year of study.
The Final Project is comprised of the following parts:
1. Project Brief that includes a problem statement and Project objectives and is presented in a text format (apr. 5000 characters);
2. Research study in a text format with illustrations and diagrams (apr. 25 000 – 30 000 characters);
3. Project proposal that should include explanatory texts, diagrams, spatial schemes, and other visual materials explaining the concept and future impact of the Project (no less than 5 spreads (1 spread = 2 A4)
4. Prototype - physical or digital prototype of the technology for urban environments
5. Video that describes prototype and research development. From 3 to 5 minutes with English subtitles.
More information find in Guidelines for Master Thesis:
Master Thesis Topic