The master program «Prototyping Future Cities» aims to train its students in the following:
• The capacity to understand and evaluate the functions of a city from the starting points of data and rational information.
• The capacity to create physical prototypes of whichever technology with the starting point of digital fabrication and its various components and implementations.
• The ability to analyze and evaluate the economical and social environment of a city and manipulate that in a positive manner
• The capacity to develop urban projects of transformation through physical designs and/or international platform
• The ability to work in teams of international and multi-disciplinary members.
Through this process, one could synthesize a Skill Framework that the students will have after fnishing the Masters in City and Technology course. These skills can ft into the following categories:
- Digital fabrication of almost anything
- City structure and management
- Social environment knowledge
- Urban regeneration project
- International collaboration