Russian Linguistics 1
- This course introduces the students to the study of Russian dialects - their phonetics, morphology, syntax, and lexicon. There are two geographical area in focuse: the Arkhangelsk and Zakarpatje dialects. The course views dialects primarily from the viewpoint of historical linguistics but also of sociolinguistic variation.
- The students are able to recognize the main features of the Arkhangelsk dialects. Reading or listening a text in a dialect they are able to deside if this dialect is Arkhangelsk or not.
- The students are able to recognize main features of dialects of Zakarpatje and deside if a dialect is from this region or not.
- The students can reproduce the information about dialectal diversity of Russian. They are able to recognize a texs in south vs. northen dialect. They are able to find traces of historical processes in Russian dialects.
- The Arkhangelsk dialects
- The dialects of Zakarpatije
- Russian dialectology and historical linguistics
- quizThe students may repass a quiz no later than 7 days before exam. The questions are the same, but their order is different.
- essayThe students may repass their essays (according to the 1-st attempt topic) no later than 7 days before exam.
- exam (quiz)The students may repass their exam according to the rules of HSE. During exam the student may use their pens and paper only. THe set of exam questions does not change, but the order of them may differ from the previous one.
- Лукьянова Н.А. - Введение в русистику: учебное пособие для студентов отделений филологии, журналистики и других гуманитарных специальностей университетов - Издательство "ФЛИНТА" - 2017 - 217с. - ISBN: 978-5-9765-3340-0 - Текст электронный // ЭБС ЛАНЬ - URL: https://e.lanbook.com/book/97159