Initial and Periodic Medical Examinations
Grounds for the initial and periodic medical examinations
- Articles 212-214 of the Labour Code of the Russian Federation
- Directive of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation No. 302n dated April 12, 2011
- Annex No. 2, p.18 to Directive No. 302n
Who must undergo the initial and periodic medical examinations and how often?
- All new employees undergo an initial medical examination when they are hired by HSE University (renewal of existing contracts shall not be considered as initial employment).
- All HSE University’s staff, including full-time and part-time employees, foreign citizens, highly qualified specialists (HQS), and international faculty, are expected to undergo a periodic medical examination at least annually.
Where can I have my initial and periodic medical examination?
- Zemlyanoy val, 34А, bldg. 1, Moscow (Chkalovskaya or Kurskaya Metro Station) - see the map
Monday - Friday: 8.00 am - 3.00 pm; Saturday: 08:00 am -02:00 pm
You can get the results of the examination in the clinic: on working days (Mon-Fri) 02:00 pm -17:00 pm
- If you need English-language support in the clinic - send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don't need English-language support - examination by appointment by reference https://app.klinikon.ru/booking/booking?&orgid=5167#/main, on the page you need to select: service professional examinations → periodic → next → select the date and time (in Russian - услуга профосмотры → периодический → далее → выбрать дату и время)
Available time for recording 08.00 am-12.00 am and 04:00 pm- 07:00 pm, during the period 12:00 am-04:00 pm, the employees of another organization are examined.In this clinic, there is a mandatory appointment for a medical examination
- Ulitsa Shabolovka, 31, bldg. 6, entrance 4, Moscow (Shabolovskaya Metro Station) – see the map
Monday - Friday: 8.00 am - 3.00 pm
What documents do I need for the initial and periodic medical examinations?
Can I submit medical examination report in regard to the initial/periodic medical examination provided by another medical centre?
No, you must have your medical examinations in one of the two above-mentioned medical centres, which have entered into the agreement with your employer.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.