Summer Neurolinguistics School at HSE, Moscow, Center for Language and Brain
The 5th Summer Neurolinguistics School took place on 21-23 May 2018, Moscow, at the Center for Language and Brain.
The topic was Brainwaves of Language: Neural Oscillations and Language Processing. We covered neurolinguistic methods based on the electrical activity of the brain (electroencephalography, event-related potentials, magnetoencephalography, intracranial electroencephalography) and their use to study language processing.
Our speakers were:
- Roelien Bastiaanse (University of Groningen),
- Anna Chrabaszcz (University of Pittsburgh),
- Tommaso Fedele (University of Zurich),
- Matteo Feurra (National Research University Higher School of Economics),
- Nikolay Novitskiy (The Chinese University of Hong Kong).
- Vitória Piai (Donders Centre for Cognition and Radboud University Medical Centre),
- Tatiana Stroganova (Moscow State University of Psychology and Education),
- Olga Sysoeva (Moscow State University of Psychology and Education).
We thank all our lecturers for sharing their experience and knowledge. We also thank colleagues who presented their posters and we thank all participants for their attention.
We hope that you enjoyed the school and we look forward to seeing you next year!