HSE Center for Language and Brain at Science of Aphasia 2019
Nine members of the Center for Language and Brain attended the annual Science of Aphasia conference that took place in Rome on 23-26 September 2019. The conference is devoted to aphasia diagnostics, therapy and basic research. The team of the Center for Language and Brain made three talks and three posters, addressing aphasia diagnostics in the acute and chronic stage, language deficits in the neurosurgical population, the role of white matter in aphasia recovery, and specific linguistic and cognitive functions in aphasia:
- Akinina Yu., Buivolova O., Soloukhina O., Bastiaanse R. Psychometric Properties of the Token Test App (PDF, 6.29 Mb). Oral presentation.
- Dragoy O., Stupina E.., Zyryanov A, et al. ‘A moderate global aphasia’: the pattern of language deficits in acute post-surgical tumor patients. Oral presentation.
- Buivolova O., Vinter O., Bastiaanse R., Dragoy O. Validation of the Aphasia Rapid Test in the Russian-speaking post-stroke population (PDF, 563 Kb). Oral presentation.
- Kuptsova S., Ulicheva A., Dragoy O., Ivanova M. Impairment of switching attention in patients with fluent aphasia and temporal lobe damage (PDF, 372 Kb). Poster presentation.
- Malyutina S., Akinina Yu., Zelenkova V. The subject-object-verb word order as a self-cueing strategy in aphasia: An exploratory study (PDF, 826 Kb). Poster presentation.
- Averina S., Dragoy O., Bastiaanse R. The role of the white matter pathways in spontaneous speech in aphasia. Poster presentation.