HSE SOCHI CAMP in February and March
Lots of Sun, Snow and Fun!
- February 4 - 11, 2018
- March 11 - 18, 2018
At HSE SOCHI CAMP, You’ll Get:
- 7 days at Russia’s best ski resort;
- Daily on- and off-piste skiing;
- A special photo shoot at 2,320m above sea level;
- Lessons for beginners and freeriding lessons for experienced skiers;
- Iconic movies about extreme sports;
- A team of people as active and positive as you.
The group will meet at Sochi/Adler International Airport on February 4, at 3pm. Please make sure that your return flight departs not earlier than 7pm, February 11.
What’s Special about Rosa Khutor?
- The ski season lasts from December to May, and attracts many tourists from around the world;
- Russian citizens don’t need a visa or a foreign passport to visit;
- The trip from Sochi’s airport (Sochi/Adler International Airport) to Krasnaya Polyana lasts less than an hour, while the flight from Moscow only takes around 2 and a half hours;
- Rosa Khutor is equipped with modern ski lifts, which are in full compliance with global quality standards;
- Its infrastructure meets any tourist’s needs and preferences;
- The region’s clear air, pristine nature and soft climate ensure maximum pleasure and rich experiences;
- Rosa Khutor has hosted Olympic skiing competitions.
To register for the trip or if you have any questions, please contact Ekaterina Kuznetsova, HSE alumna, at +7-916-800-28-09, or at: https://vk.com/kuze444ka.
The registration deadlines are January 30 and March 1, 2018.