Educational Innovations Competition Winners Announced
The results of the competition organized by HSE Fund for Educational Innovation have been announced.
In the category ‘Creation of an original interdisciplinary course,’ the winners are Fatima Suleymanova, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Law, and Tatyana Lobanova, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Business and Management with their project ‘Legal support for HR management’.
The winners in the category ‘Original model for organizing an undergraduate and Master’s-level research seminar’ are:
- Irina Gluschenko, Associate Professor at the School of Cultural Studies with her project ‘The creation of Khrushchev building museum’.
- Petr Safronov, Associate Professor at the Institute of Education, and Sergei Zair-Bek, Leading Expert at the Institute of Education, with their project ‘Organizing a research seminar in the form of a research and project workshop for 1st-year students on the MA programme Evidence-based educational policy’.
In the freestyle category the winners are:
- Anastasia Afonina, Associate Professor at the School of Foreign Languages, Yulia Pasko, Associate Professor at the School of Foreign Languages, and Evgeniya Uspenskaya, Professor and Head of the Department of German, with the project ‘Intellectual game as a creative educational format to improve the knowledge of foreign language and formation of social competencies (based on the game ‘What? Where? When?’ that was held in German at HSE on November 20, 2015)
- Victoria Vasileva, Associate Professor at the School of Cultural Studies with the project ‘Training the jury for an ethnographic film festival’
- Andrei Dementiev, Senior Lecturer at the Department of Theoretical Economics with the project ‘Organizing group project learning based on an automated system of self-assessment and mutual assessment of individual contributions to the group's success by the students’.
- Dmitry Komyagin, Professor at the Faculty of Law with the project ‘Business game – Encumbrance’.
- Ivan Elyashevich, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Business and Management, and Tamara Levina, Senior Lecturer at the faculty, with the project ‘Business game – Inventory management in supply chains’.
The winners in the category ‘Original methodology for conducting classes’ are:
- Vladimir Gordin, Professor at the Department of Mathematics with the lyceum course ‘Mathematics and computer, prediction and optimization’;
- Igor Gurkov, Professor at the Faculty of Business and Management, and Zokirzhon Saidov, Senior Lecturer at the faculty, with the project ‘Strategic organizational design’.
For more information about the projects please see the webpage (in Russian).
The Fund for Educational Innovation was established in 2007 as a resource to promote innovative educational activity. The fund’s main goals are to enhance the quality of HSE’S educational programmes, to identify and reward the university’s best instructors, to support innovative educational developments, and spread the best teaching practices.