- Doctoral Student:Laboratory of Algebraic Geometry and Its Applications
- Research Assistant:Faculty of Mathematics
- Vasily Krylov has been at HSE University since 2014.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2019)
2nd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Representations of quantized Gieseker varieties and wall-crossing functors
Academic Supervisor: Rybnikov, Leonid G.
- Article Michael Finkelberg, Krylov V., Mirkovic I. Drinfeld-Gaitsgory-Vinberg interpolation Grassmannian and geometric Satake equivalence // Journal of Topology. 2020. Vol. 13. No. 2. P. 683-729. doi
- Preprint Krylov V., Перунов И. Generalized Slices for Minuscule Cocharacters / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2019.
- Preprint Krylov V., Finkelberg M. V. Drinfeld-Gaitsgory interpolation Grassmannian and geometric Satake equivalence (with appendix by Dennis Gaitsgory) / Cornell University. Series arxive "math". 2018.
- Article Krylov V. Integrable Crystals and Restriction to Levi Subgroups Via Generalized Slices in the Affine Grassmannian / Пер. с рус. // Functional Analysis and Its Applications. 2018. Vol. 52. No. 2. P. 113-133. doi
- 2018Representation Theory Seminar, Kyoto University (Kyoto). Presentation: Drinfeld-Gaitsgory interpolation Grassmannian and geometric Satake equivalence
- 2016Informal Representation Theory and Mathematical Physics Seminar (Киото). Presentation: Explicit formula for an isomorphism between quiver varieties of type A and slices in affine Grassmannians
Semyon Abramyan (1st year Master programme), Lyalya Guseva (1st year PhD programme) and Vasily Krylov (2ns year Master programme) became memebers of Young Faculty Development Programme 2019, (Group of Young Academic Professionals) in Category "New Researchers"