- Research Assistant:International laboratory for Applied Network Research
- Ekaterina Melianova has been at HSE University since 2014.
- Under the supervision of the responsible executor, carry out scientific operations in separate sections (stages, tasks) of the topic in accordance with the approved methods;
- Collect, process, analyze and synthesize scientific information and experience;
- Prepare reports (sections of the report) on the topic or its section (stage, task);
- Fulfill other orders and instructions of the employer.
2014 - 2015 - academic assistant in the discipline "Introduction to sociology", HSE
Since 2016 intern-researcher in HSE
Ekaterina Melianova and Artem Volgin, both graduates of the Master’s Programme Applied Statistics with Network Analysis, took second place in two CDP competitions: the Unlocking Climate Solutions Kaggle Competition and the COVID-19 Symptom Data Challenge. In the coronavirus-related data competition, the HSE graduates outperformed professors and PhD students of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, the University of Washington, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and other foreign universities.
Employees of the International Laboratory for Applied Network Research (ANR-Lab) and graduates of the Master’s programme “Applied Statistics with Network Analysis” (MASNA) Ekaterina Melianova and Artem Volgin became prize winners in 2 parallel analytics competitions.