- Research Assistant:HSE Campus in Nizhny Novgorod / Laboratory of Algorithms and Technologies for Networks Analysis (Nizhny Novgorod)
- Postgraduate Student:HSE Campus in Nizhny Novgorod / Faculty of Informatics, Mathematics, and Computer Science (HSE Nizhny Novgorod) / Department of Applied Mathematics and Informatics
- Sergey Slashchinin has been at HSE University since 2016.
3rd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Machine learning for graph analysis
Academic Supervisor: Kalyagin, Valery A.
- Computational Linguistics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Informatics, Mathematics, and Computer Science (HSE Nizhny Novgorod); 4 year, 3 module)Rus
- Chapter Kalyagin V. A., Slashchinin S. Uncertainty of Efficient Frontier in Portfolio Optimization, in: Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Learning and Intelligent Optimization, 14th International Conference on Learning and Intelligent Optimization (LION 2020) Vol. 12096: 14th International Conference, LION 14, Athens, Greece, May 24–28, 2020, Revised Selected Papers. Switzerland : Springer, 2020. doi P. 371-376. doi
- Article Kalyagin V. A., Slashchinin S. Impact of error in parameter estimations on large scale portfolio optimization // Springer Optimization and Its Applications. 2019. Vol. 145. P. 151-184. doi