- Varvara Skachkova has been at HSE since 2013.
- coordinating the activities of the Expert translation centre,
- end-to-end supervision of translation and interpreting requests from HSE subdivisions,
- quality assurance of translations made in ETC,
- control over HSE bilingual glossary,
- selection of freelance translators/interpreters and their performance evaluation,
- end-to-end supervision of freelance translation and interpreting projects.
2013-2014 National research university Higher school of economics, advisor to vice-rector
2008-2013 European university at Saint Petersburg, International programmes, administrator
2006-2008 School of foreign languages Benedict school, International department, administrator