- Manager:Office of Internationalisation / International Students Support
- Ksenia Shomnikova has been at HSE since 2014.
- Advising international students on general support matters;
- Social and cultural integration of students into the HSE student life;
- Planning, organizing and conducting events for international students;
- Developing brochures and guides for international students;
- Moderating the website istudents.hse.ru and the HSE group for international students on Facebook;
- Advising study offices on processes related to general support of the international students/interns.
- Organizing and training international student buddies;
- Communicating with exchange coordinators in partner universities;
- Designing and conducting intercultural competence trainings for staff.
Diploma in Linguistics
Orel State University, Foreign Languages Faculty
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology (Canada), post graduate certificate in "Human Resources Management", 2010
Training Programme "Advising International Students", EAIE Autumn Academy 2014
Training Programme "Enhancing the Experience of International Students", EAIE Spring Academy 2015