- Adviser:Vice Rectors' and Directors' Support Department
- Olga Vershinina has been at HSE since 2015.
Adviser to Vice-Rector for International Relations
Managing Secretary of Program and Organising Committee, April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development https://conf.hse.ru
As an adviser to Vice Rector I am involved in:
- preparing analytics on different aspects of international cooperation;
- drafting internal regulations for implementation of HSE international activities;
- promoting HSE cooperation in international projects;
- development of HSE International Cooperation Database;
- coordinating reporting on HSE international activities.
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Master programme "Management in Higher Education", 2016-2019
Training programme «International projects in research and education. Quality management in education», Voronezh State University, May 2015.
Continuing professional development workshop in learning outcomes, Voronezh State University, 12-14 May 2015.
Staff training within the framework of LLP-Erasmus Program, Justus Liebig Giessen University, Germany, June 2011
Training programme for university middle management, Kazan State University, October 2010.
Training at Study Abroad Center at KU Leuven, April 2001.
Awards and Accomplishments
Letter of appreciation from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, 2009
Letters of recognition and appreciation from Kazan Federal University, 2009-2015