- Director:Visa and Registration Centre
- Veronika Skuridina has been at HSE University since 2014.
- managing the Centre’s daily operations;
- managing the Centre's information resources (e.g., website, messagings,printed communications);
- co-operating with other administrative departments of the HSE in finding solutions to the migration issues;
- consulting departments and faculties on organizing the arrival of foreign citizens;
- creating tools and guidelines for migration and visa support for foreign citizens;
- participating in project development linked to migration and visa support;
- managing the adoption of new corporate systems into the Centre's work;
- taking part in the organization of migration-related events.
Saint Petersburg State University of Technology and Design
Degree in Engineer in Ecology
Saint Petersburg State University of Technology and Design, Faculty of Industrial Chemistry and Ecology
2014 - 2021 HSE University, Centre for International Faculty Support, Manager;
2013 - 2014 "Alfa Bank", assistant-translator;
2011 - 2013 "Russian Alcohol Group", sales assistant;
2010 - 2011 Ltd "Monti", project coordinator;
2008 - 2009 Ltd "CentroBalt", started as a brand manager assistant and left the company being a marketing and advertising manager;
2004 - 2008 Saint Petersburg State University of Technology and Design, document specialist of the international office.