- Leading Analyst:International Laboratories Management Support
- Irina Fedorova has been at HSE University since 2014.
- Organizational support of the international laboratories that were established with the mega-grant funding from the Government of the Russian Federation
- Consulting and advising managers of international laboratories on the appropriate use of grant-funded resources
- Monitoring fulfillment of the International Lab Activity Committee’s decisions
- Maintaining records of international labs’ activities
- Coordinating international labs’ reporting activities in accordance with grant-funding conditions and requirements
- Ensuring timely updates of International labs’ web pages.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA - M.Sc. Program in Structural Engineering
University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria - M.Sc. Program coursework in Mountain Risk Engineering
Monterey Institute of International Studies, Monterey, CA, USA - One-year non-degree graduate program in International Environmental Policy
Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Department of Economics of Construction, St. Petersburg, Russia Post-graduate study
2011-2014 Partnership Program Manager, New Economic School (Russia)
2009-2010 Research Assistant, Structural Engineering, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Northeastern University (USA)