- Junior Research Fellow:Centre for Cognition & Decision Making
- Marco Colosio has been at HSE since 2014.
- Digital Signal Processing and Neuroimaging Techniques (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 1 year, 3, 4 module)Eng
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods in Psychology (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 1 year, 1-3 module)Eng
- 2016V СЪЕЗД ФИЗИОЛОГОВ СНГ (Сочи). Presentation: Neural mechanisms of post-decisional preference change: EEG study Нейронные механизмы индуцированные выбором изменений предпочтений: ЭЭГ исследование
- Cognition, Computation, Communication and Perception (CCCP) Conference 3: “Theoretical and Neurobiological Bases of Higher Cognitive Functions” (Москва). Presentation: Neural mechanisms of choice induced preference change: EEG study
- Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroeconomics (Берлин). Presentation: Neural mechanisms of choice induced preference change: EEG study
Cognition, Computation, Communication and Perception (CCCP) Conference 2: “Theoretical and Neurobiological Bases of Higher Cognitive Functions” (Москва). Presentation: Neural mechanisms of post-decisional spreading of alternatives: EEG study
- Article Colosio M., Rybina E., Shestakova A., Klucharev V. Neural Mechanisms of Post-Decisional Spreading of Alternatives // Psychology. Journal of the Higher School of Economics. 2018. Vol. 15. No. 3. P. 606-614. doi (in press)
- Preprint Colosio M., Rybina E., Shestakova A., Klucharev V. Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Of The Medial Frontal Cortex Modulates Choice-Induced Preference Changes / Издательский дом НИУ ВШЭ. Series WP BRP "PSYCHOLOGY". 2018.
- Chapter Rybina E., Colosio M., Klucharev V. Modulation of choice-induced preference changes using tDCS, in: Когнитивная наука в Москве: новые исследования. Материалы конференции 15 июня 2017 г. [б.и.], 2017. P. 462-466.
Discussing research whether it’s your own work or someone else’s project is a big part of academic life. International professors, postdocs and students are often those who initiate and take an active part in these discussions at HSE. Marco Colosio, a PhD student at the Centre for Cognition and Decision Making heads the Journal Club where researchers, graduate and undergraduate students present and critique recent publications in cognitive neuroscience and neuroeconomics literature. “Our goal is to have a comfortable atmosphere in which everyone can openly share ideas and learn from each other”, announced the club’s moderator in an email last year. Marco Colosio shared his thoughts on running the Journal Club with The HSE Look.
Marco Colosio, M.Sc., the first foreigner PhD student in the Centre for Cognition and Decision Making, came to Moscow three weeks ago. In this brief interview Marco tells about his scientific interests, background and first impression about Moscow and CDM-Centre.