- Krister Sairsingh has been at HSE University since 1994.
Awards and Accomplishments
1. Introduction to Karl Barth, Kirchliche Dogmatik, vol. 2, vii-xxx. Biblieysko Bogoslovsky Institut, Moscow, 2011 ( pp. 7- 30)
2. Introduction to Karl Barth, Kirchliche Dogmatik, vol. 1, vi-xxiii. Biblieysko Bogoslovsky Institut, Moscow, 2007 ( pp. 6-23.)
3. Karl Barths Anthropology and his Conception of Evil. Stranitsy: Journal of Theology, Culture and Education. 343-362, Vol. 14:3, 2010. Biblieysko Bogoslovsky Institut, Moscow.
4. Jonathan Edwards as Philosopher and Churchman. Dialog. Academic Methodological Journal, volume 2, 2006. Journal of the Russian American Institute (pp. 199-219).
5. Introduction to Karl Barths Writings on Mozart. Biblieysko Bogoslovsky Institut, pp. 7-12, Moscow, 2006 ( paperback edition).
6. Introduction to Karl Barths Commentary on The Epistle to the Romans, xi-xxvii. (First published in German in 1918.) Biblieysko Bogoslovsky Institut, Moscow, 2004
7. The Intellectual History of Europe. A Reader in 2 volumes . The State University Higher School of Economics, Moscow. 2004.
8. The Poverty Paradox. World Magazine. September 20, 2003.
9. Religious Pluralism and the Dogma of the Incarnation, Stranitsy: Journal of Theology, Culture and Education, pp. 229-250, vol. 6: 2, 2001.
10. Christ and Karma, Finding God at Harvard, edited by Kelly Monroe.(HarperCollins/Zondervan, 1996).
11. Introduction to Karl Barths Anthropology. Stranitsy, vol. 1: 2, 1996.
12."The Tyranny of the Cults" Intelligent No. 2 (5) 1992. (Article translated by Sergei Filatov of the U.S.A. and Canada Institute, Moscow).13. "Reflections on the Life of Alexander Men" Bulletin of the Memorial Church, Harvard University, October 1991 (Also accessible on the A. Men web page).
1971 - B.A. Yale University, Religious Studies and Philosophy
1997 - M.A. Harvard University, The Study of Religion
1986 - Ph.D. Harvard University, The Study of Religion (Theology)