- Ksenia Gerasimova has been at HSE University since 2014.
PhD, Department of Land Economy, University of Cambridge, UK
MPhil, Development Studies, University of Cambridge, UK
Diploma in History cum laude, Moscow State University, Russia
- Cambridge University of Land Economy Society
- International Consulting Economic Association
- United Nations Association (UNA-UK)
- Chatham House
- Galtung Institute
University of London’s Stratford campus:
•The Blockchain for Renewable EnergyCourse,18thOctober 2018(9am –5pm)–19thOctober 2018(9am –5pm).
•The Renewable Energy Management and Finance Course, 16thOctober 2018 (9am –5pm) –17thOctober 2018(9am –5pm)
- Human Rights in Globalizing World (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 1 year, 3 module)Eng
- Methodology and Research Methods of Political Science (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 1 year, 1-3 module)Eng
- Article Gerasimova K., Sheng J., Zhao J. COVID-19 and Other Challenges: A Case Study of Certified Organic Green Tea Producers in China // Critical Sociology. 2020 doi
- Article Gerasimova K., Sheng J., Zhao J. COVID-19 and ther Challenges: A Case Study of Certified Organic Green Tea Producers in China // Critical Sociology. 2020 doi
- Chapter Gerasimova K. Different Voices: Building the Environmental Pillar for DIEM25, in: A vision for Europe. ERIS, 2019. P. 167-173.
- Article Jiang Z., Gerasimova K., Sheng J., Peng Y. Information asymmetry, third party certification and the integration of organic food value chain in China // China Agricultural Economic Review. 2019. Vol. 12. No. 1. P. 20-38. doi
- Article Gerasimova K. Advocacy Science: Explaining the Term with Case Studies from Biotechnology // Science and Engineering Ethics. 2018. Vol. 24. No. 2. P. 455-477. doi
- Book Gerasimova K. NGO Discourses in the Debate on Genetically Modified Crops. L. : Routledge, 2017.
- Article Gerasimova K. Debates on GM Crops in the Context of Sustainable Development // Science and Engineering Ethics. 2016. Vol. 22. No. 2. P. 525-547. doi
- Article Gerasimova K. The potential of evaluation to promote sustainable development in Russian forest management // Development in practice. 2013. Vol. 23. No. 8. P. 1048-1058.
2016- Fellow at C-EERG, Land Economy, University of Cambridge
Oct. 2013 – University of Cambridge, Centre of Development Studies, Research Fellow.
Research project on Bioscience Policy-Making and Food Security: the role of NGOs
Nov.2012 – The Mouseion Professors Lmtd., Academic Associate
Preparation of teaching materials on the topic of sustainable development
Oct. 2009 – University of Cambridge, Development Studies Committee and Land Economy Department
June 2012 Taught three academic papers ‘Built Environment’, ‘Globalisation and Big Business’, and ‘Sociology and Development’ to undergraduate and graduate students.
Was invited Lecturer for Economics during Cambridge-Oxford Summer School (summer 2012).
April – July Trinity College Dublin, Visiting Research Fellowship
2006 Conducted research on contemporary Irish economy and EU’s development strategies.
July – Oct. International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent, Geneva, Switzerland
2011 Worked as a consultant for a strategic evaluation project for Planning and Evaluation Dep. Helped to upgrade reporting system from National Societies to headquarters. Co-wrote evaluation report.
May-July UNRISD (United Nations Research Institute for Social Development), Geneva, Switzerland
2011 Conducted research of NGO-Business Partnerships under the supervision of Peter Utting. Helped
to prepare UNRISD’s International Conference on Green Economy and UNRISD’s publications.
April – Oct. NGO-UNIT, DGDPA, Council of Europe, France
2010 Initially joint as a trainee and then got promoted to a consultant. Prepared and conducted
policy evaluation project ’’INGOs conference of the Council of Europe: Impact Evaluation’’.
Dec. 2009 – Population Council (An International Think-Tank), Africa Office in Cairo, Egypt
Jan. 2010 Joint as a research assistant to complete the project ’’Rapid Assessment of Risk Behaviour of
Street Children in Egypt’’. Analysed data and wrote the report and policy briefs.