- Professor:Faculty of Mathematics / Joint Department with The Lebedev Physical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Sergey Apenko has been at HSE since 2014.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Student Term / Thesis Papers
A. Syzdykov «Lyapunov Functionals for Nonlinear Dynamics in Theories of Economic Growth». Faculty of Mathematics, 2018
A. Iakunina «Mathematical Aspects of Information Engine Theory». Faculty of Mathematics, 2018
E. Ivanova «Models of Cooperation in Game Theory with Forward-looking Agents». Faculty of Mathematics, 2017
N. Ivlev «Lyapunov Functionals in Nonlinear Diffusion and Exchange Problems». Faculty of Mathematics, 2016
- Financial Mathematics (Faculty of Mathematics; 1 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Complex Systems: from Physics to Economics" (Faculty of Mathematics; 1 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Research Seminar of Master’s Programme 2 (Master’s programme; Faculty of Mathematics; programme "Mathematics", "Mathematics and Mathematical Physics"; 1 year, 3, 4 module)Eng
- Research Seminar of Master’s Programme 2 (Master’s programme; Faculty of Mathematics; programme "Mathematics and Mathematical Physics"; 2 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Chapter Apenko S. In search of H-theorem for Ulam's redistribution of energy problem, in: Nonlinear Maps and their Applications. Springer, 2015. doi P. 203-214. doi
- Article Apenko S.M. Clausius inequality and H-theorems for some models of random wealth exchange. // Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 2014. Vol. 414. P. 108-114.
- Article Apenko S.M. Monotonic entropy growth for a nonlinear model of random exchanges. // Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. 2013. Vol. 87. P. 024101-024101-4.
- Article Apenko S.M. Information theory and renormalization group flows // Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications. 2012. Vol. 391. No. 1-2. P. 62-77.
- Article Apenko S.M. Renormalization of the vacuum angle in quantum mechanics, Berry phase and continuous measurements // Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. 2008. Vol. 41. P. 315301.