- Assistant Professor:Institute of Education / Department of Educational Programmes
- Tatjana Kanonire has been at HSE since 2014.
International Test Commission (ITC) - individual member
Latvian Test Commission (LTC) - one of the founders and member of the Board
Latvian Psychologist society - member
Research data analysis (bachelor and master program level) (Rīga Stradiņš University)
Psychometrics: test development and adaptation (master program level) (HSE)
- Theory and Methodology of Modern Psychology: Principles of Psychological and Educational Measurement (Master’s programme; Institute of Education; programme "Measurements in Psychology and Education"; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Introduction to Psychology (Master’s programme; Institute of Education; programme "Measurements in Psychology and Education"; 1 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Professional Ethics in Social Sciences (Master’s programme; Institute of Education; programme "Measurements in Psychology and Education"; 2 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Economic and Organizational Psychology" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 1 year, 1-4 module)Eng
- Research Seminar "Social and Cross-cultural Psychology" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 1 year, 1-4 module)Eng
- Theory and Methodology of Modern Psychology (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 1 year, 1-3 module)Eng
- Article Канонир Т. Н., Угланова И. Л., Федерякин Д. А. Адаптация и валидизация шкал удовлетворенности школой и друзьями Многокомпонентного опросника удовлетворенности жизнью для школьников // Современная зарубежная психология. 2018 (in press)
- Article Канонир Т. Н. Субъективное благополучие в школе и отношения с одноклассниками у учащихся начальной школы с разным уровнем учебных достижений. // Психология. Журнал Высшей школы экономики. 2018 (in press)
- Chapter Kanonire T. How students choose the university: Personal and institutional factors, in: World University Rankings and the Future of Higher Education. Hershey : IGI Global, 2017. doi P. 252-265. doi
- Chapter Karmaeva N., Kanonire T. Institutional Legacy as a Context of the Implementation of International Rankings in the Russian Higher Education System, in: World University Rankings and the Future of Higher Education. Hershey : IGI Global, 2017. doi P. 368-392. doi
- Chapter Kanonire T. Does Bilingual Education Matter? Russian-Latvian Bilingual Adolescents’ Verbal Comprehension, in: XVI Апрельская международная научная конференция по проблемам развития экономики и общества: в 4 кн. / Отв. ред.: Е. Г. Ясин. Кн. 4. М. : Издательский дом НИУ ВШЭ, 2016. P. 94-100.
- Chapter Levina J., Kolesnikova J., Kanonire T. Psychometric Properties of Travelers Needs Questionnaire (TNQ)., in: Sabiedrība, integrācija, izglītība. Rēzekne : RA izdevniecība, 2016. doi
IOE is soon to sign a Memorandum of Cooperation with Educational Testing Service, the world’s largest private organization in educational measurement and testing. During their recent visit to ETS Headquarters in Princeton (New Jersey, USA), IOE experts Elena Kardanova and Tatjana Kanonire met with their ETS colleagues to map out the overall scope of the upcoming cooperation and to negotiate preliminary plans in a number of specific areas.
A new English-taught PhD track in Educational Measurement and Testing has been launched by the HSE Institute of Education. It is the only programme of its kind in Russia and most European countries. International students can apply for Russian government scholarships until March 31, 2018. General application round is from August 1 until September 14.
Tatjana Kanonire received her PhD in Psychology from University of Latvia in Psychology. She joined HSE two years ago. First, she spent a year at the International Research and Teaching Laboratory for Socio-Cultural Research. Since October 2015 she has been working at the Centre for Education Quality Monitoring of the Institute of Education. Tatjana has talked to The HSE Look about her research interests and teaching activities at HSE.