- Junior Research Fellow:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School / Samsung-HSE Laboratory
- Andrei Atanov has been at HSE University since 2015.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2020)
- Research Seminar "Machine Learning and Applications 2" (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Computer Science; 4 year, 1-3 module)Rus
- Article Atanov A., Volokhova A., Ashukha A., Sosnovik I., Vetrov D. Semi-Conditional Normalizing Flows for Semi-Supervised Learning // Workshop on Invertible Neural Nets and Normalizing Flows, International Conference on Machine Learning. 2019. P. 1-9.
- Chapter Atanov A., Volokhova A., Ashukha A., Vetrov D. Semi-Conditional Normalizing Flows for Semi-Supervised Learning, in: First workshop on Invertible Neural Networks and Normalizing Flows (ICML 2019). INNF, 2019. P. 1-9.
- Chapter Ashukha A., Vetrov D., Molchanov D., Neklyudov K. O., Atanov A. Uncertainty Estimation via Stochastic Batch Normalization, in: Workshop of the 6th International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR). International Conference on Learning Representations, ICLR, 2018. P. 1-6.