- Junior Research Fellow:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School / Research Laboratory for Data Analysis in Financial Technologies
- Lecturer, Doctoral Student:Faculty of Computer Science / Big Data and Information Retrieval School
- Artyom Gadetsky has been at HSE University since 2017.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Microsoft Research AI Summer School, Cambridge, 2018
University of Sussex, Summer 2019
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2020-2021)
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Monte Carlo gradient estimation for discrete latent variable models
Academic Supervisor: Vetrov, Dmitry
- Chapter Gadetsky A., Struminsky K., Robinson C., Quadrianto N., Vetrov D. Low-Variance Black-Box Gradient Estimates for the Plackett-Luce Distribution, in: Thirty-Fourth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence Vol. 34. Palo Alto, California USA: AAAI Press, 2020. P. 10126-10135. doi
- Preprint Gadetsky A., Struminsky K., Robinson C., Quadrianto N., Vetrov D. Low-variance Gradient Estimates for the Plackett-Luce Distribution / Bayesian Deep Learning NeurIPS 2019 Workshop. Series 2019 "Bayesian Deep Learning NeurIPS 2019 Workshop". 2019.
As part of the HSE Faculty of Computer Science fifth anniversary celebration at Mercury Moscow City Tower, Ilya Segalovich Scholarships were awarded.