- Research Assistant:Center for Language and Brain
- Visiting Scholar, Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Humanities / School of Linguistics
- Nina Zdorova has been at HSE University since 2020.
Bachelor's in Fundamental and Applied Linguistics
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2016-2017 German as Foreign Language (Friedrich Schiller University Jena, Germany)
September 10-14, 2018: Modern approaches to bilingualism: theory and practice (HSE Moscow)
May 02, 2020: Workshops on Quantitative Linguistics Methods WQLM 2020 (North Carolina University, online)
June 30 - August 30, 2020: Moving Research Online (UK, USA)
July 20 - 31, 2020: The Virtual New-York - St. Petersburg Institute of Linguistics, Cognition and Culture
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Topic of Thesis not yet confirmed
Academic Supervisor: Parshina, Olga
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SOCIAL SCIENCES (Тирана). Presentation: Challenges to the Federal Education System of Preserving Language Diversity in Russia
- 2019The Fifth St. Petersburg Winter Workshop on Experimental Studies of Speech and Language (Night Whites 2019) (Санкт-Петербург). Presentation: Anaphora resolution of null and overt pronouns in adult Spanish learners
2020-2021 – Russian Foundation for Basic Research, № 19-313-51014 "Reading acquisition in Russian-speaking school students: an eye-tracking study of linguistic processing contribution to mastering reading skills"; participant.
2018-2021 – Russian Foundation for Basic Research, № 18-012-00640 "Good-enough language processing: the impact of age and noise"; participant.
Members of the HSE Center for Language and Brain told about their work to pupils from the MGIMO lycee
Members of the Center for the second time conducted an informative tour for schoolchildren and told about scientific research methods!
Members of the Center for Language and Brain Maria Khudyakova, Ekaterina Stupina and Nina Zdorova participate in the workshop Moving Research Online
During a pandemic, scientists around the world are forced to change the format of research. For experimental linguistics, the key question now is the possibility of conducting experiments online. Research members of the Center for Language and Brain Maria Khudyakova, Ekaterina Stupina and Nina Zdorova are trained to conduct online experiments at the Moving Research Online workshop.
A memeber of HSE Center for Language and Brain Nina Zdorova participated at Workshop on Quantitative Linguistics Methods.