- Research Assistant:Center for Language and Brain
- Valeriya Zelenkova has been at HSE University since 2016.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2015, 2016 - recipient of the the Lithuanian State Scholarship awarded for the Lithuanian Language and Culture summer courses at Vilnius University.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2019)
- Chapter Zyryanov A., Malyutina S., Stupina E., Karpychev V., Gordeeva E, Zhirnova V., Artemova A, Zelenkova V., Tolkacheva V., Zuev A, Pedyash N., Bronov O., Kopachev D., Pronin I., Dragoy O. The role of major associative white matter pathways in language processing, in: Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference Neurobiology of Speech and Language / Ed. by Y. Shtyrov, O. Shcherbakova. Saint Petersburg: Scifiya-print, 2019. P. 78-79.
- Article Malyutina S., Akinina Y., Zelenkova V. The subject-object-verb word order as a self-cueing strategy inaphasia: An exploratory study // Stem-, Spraak- en Taalpathologie. 2019. Vol. 24. No. Suppl.. P. 42-44.
- Article Malyutina S., Zelenkova V., Buivolova O., Oosterhuis E. J., Zmanovsky N., Feurra M. Modulating the interhemispheric balance in healthy participants with transcranial direct current stimulation: No significant effects on word or sentence processing // Brain and Language. 2018. Vol. 186. P. 60-66. doi
- Article Zelenkova V., Malyutina S., Feurra M. Effects of tDCS over Broca's area coupled with linguistic training are not specific to language // Brain Stimulation. 2017. Vol. 2. P. 450. doi
- 2018European Workshop on Cognitive Neuropsychology (Брессаноне). Presentation: Targeting interhemispheric balance to modulate language processing: A tDCS study in a healthy control group
- Science of Aphasia 2018 ( Венеция). Presentation: Effects of three verb argument structure parameters on action naming and sentence production in aphasia
- 20172nd International Brain Stimulation Conference (Барселона). Presentation: Effects of tDCS over Broca's area coupled with linguistic training are not specific to language (poster)
- 2nd International Brain Stimulation Conference (Барселона). Presentation: Effects of tDCS over Broca's area coupled with linguistic training are not specific to language
- Second Moscow International Conference 'Non-invasive brain stimulation and functional brain mapping' (Москва). Presentation: Effects of tDCS over Broca’s area are not specific to language
- NEUROBIOLOGY OF LANGUAGE AND SPEECH (Санкт-Петербург). Presentation: Modulating language processing with tDCS targeting interhemispheric balance
A team of the members of the Center for Language and Brain attended the 3rd International Conference “Neurobiology of Speech and Language”.
Member of the Center for Language and Brain Valeriya Zelenkova participated at the Surgery Follows Function - The Brain Tumor Symposium.