- Junior Research Fellow:International laboratory for Applied Network Research
- Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Social Sciences / School of Sociology
- Programme Deputy Academic Supervisor:Applied Statistics with Network Analysis
- Gregory Khvatsky has been at HSE University since 2017.
- Under the supervision of the responsible executor, carry out scientific operations in separate sections (stages, tasks) of the topic in accordance with the approved methods;
- Collect, process, analyze and synthesize scientific information and experience;
- Prepare reports (sections of the report) on the topic or its section (stage, task);
- Fulfill other orders and instructions of the employer.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2020-2021)
2nd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Theoretical and Methodological Approaches to the Measurement of Different Types of Social Institutions' Efficiency in Sociology: A Comparative Analysis
Academic Supervisor: Zaytsev, Dmitry
- Introduction to Applied Analytics (Minor; International laboratory for Applied Network Research; 1, 2 module)Rus
- Programming in R and Python (Master’s programme; International laboratory for Applied Network Research; 1 year, 1 module)Eng
- Chapter Kuskova V., Zaytsev D., Sokol A., Khvatsky G. Neural Network Modeling and What-if Scenarios: Applications to Various-Term Sales Forecasts, in: Proceedings of the 26th ISSAT Conference on Reliability and Quality in Design. International Society of Science and Applied Technologies, 2021. P. 122-126.
- Chapter Zaytsev D., Kuskova V., Lushnikova P., Khvatsky Gregory. Cross-efficiency of International Sanctions: Application of Data Envelopment Analysis and Network Methodology, in: Analysis of Images, Social Networks and Texts. 8th International Conference, AIST 2019, Kazan, Russia, July 17–19, 2019, Revised Selected Papers. Communications in Computer and Information Science Vol. 1086. Springer, 2020. doi P. 72-82. doi
- Chapter Zaytsev D., Gregory Khvatsky, Talovsky N., Kuskova V. Network Analysis Methodology of Policy Actors Identification and Power Evaluation (the case of the Unified State Exam introduction in Russia), in: Network Algorithms, Data Mining, and Applications. Springer Proceedings in Mathematics & Statistics. Springer, 2020. doi P. 231-244. doi
- Chapter Kuskova V., Khvatsky Gregory, Zaytsev D., Talovsky N. Multilevel exponential random graph models application to civil participation studies, in: Analysis of Images, Social Networks and Texts. 8th International Conference, AIST 2019, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Revised Selected Papers / Ed. by W. M. van der Aalst, V. Batagelj, D. I. Ignatov, M. Y. Khachay, V. Kuskova, A. Kutuzov, S. Kuznetsov, I. A. Lomazova, N. Loukachevitch, A. Napoli, P. M. Pardalos, M. Pelillo, A. Savchenko, E. Tutubalina. Vol. 11832. Cham : Springer, 2019. doi P. 265-275. doi
- Chapter Zaytsev D., Talovsky N., Kuskova V., Khvatsky Gregory. The Entity Name Identification in Classification Algorithm: Testing the Advocacy Coalition Framework by Document Analysis (The Case of Russian Civil Society Policy), in: Analysis of Images, Social Networks and Texts. 8th International Conference, AIST 2019, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Revised Selected Papers / Ed. by W. M. van der Aalst, V. Batagelj, D. I. Ignatov, M. Y. Khachay, V. Kuskova, A. Kutuzov, S. Kuznetsov, I. A. Lomazova, N. Loukachevitch, A. Napoli, P. M. Pardalos, M. Pelillo, A. Savchenko, E. Tutubalina. Vol. 11832. Cham : Springer, 2019. doi P. 276-288. doi
- 202126th World Congress of Political Science (Лиссабон). Presentation: Testing the Advocacy Coalition Framework by Document Analysis: The Case of Russian Civil Society Policy
- 20202020 Sunbelt Virtual Conference (Париж (виртуально)). Presentation: Testing the Advocacy Coalition Framework by Document Analysis (the Case of Russian Civil Society Policy)
On December 24, a solemn event dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the International Laboratories project was held, where ANR-Lab employees Daria Maltseva, Dmitry Zaytsev, and Gregory Khvatsky received awards from the university administration.
The conference was held online on September 6-10 and brought together sociologists, statisticians, computer and science specialists, economists, humanitarians, and scientists from all fields related to network science. The conference presented current results and the latest methodological developments in the field of social network analysis.
On July 10-15, the 26th World Congress of Political Science was held online. Laboratory members Valentina Kuskova, Dmitry Zaytsev, Gregory Khvatsky and Anna Sokol presented their reports at the "Policy Networks" section:
On June 17-19, the 8th STS Italia International Conference "Dis/Entangling Technoscience" was held, dedicated to the interaction between technoscience and society. Seven ANR-Lab members made presentations in the track "The New Role of R&D Networks and Evaluation Processes in the Time of "Big Science.""
On April 15-16, within the framework of the April conference, the section "Network Analysis" was held
On April 13-23, 2021, the XXII April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development organized by NRU HSE was held. Within the conference framework, the International Laboratory for Applied Network Research traditionally organized a section, "Network Analysis," addressed to various theoretical and empirical studies from different disciplines, based on applying theoretical and methodological approaches from the field of network analysis.
Three MASNA graduates have just successfully passed the entrance exams and are accepted for the PhD programme in Sociology at HSE. Each of them has its own story and its own path, but one thing unites them - they all came to their cherished goal. Congratulations to our colleagues!
Five members of the ANR-Lab have just successfully passed the entrance exams and are accepted for the PhD programme in Sociology at HSE. Each of them has its own story and its own path, but one thing unites them - they all came to their cherished goal. Congratulations to our colleagues!
The 7th international workshop on the analysis of social networks was held on October 29-31 in Salerno, Italy. The workshop was about multilayer, multilevel and multimode networks. Some of our laboratory members and students of the master's program presented the results of their research on the thematic sessions.
The AIST conference — Analysis of Images, Social Networks and Texts 2019 — was held July 17-19 at the Kazan Federal University. Laboratory members and MASNA students presented their research papers at the conference.
ANR-Lab members took part in the main event in the field of social network analysis – XXXIX SunbeltSocial Networks Conference in Montreal, Canada.